ant-user mailing list archives

From "Subramani Muniyandi - TLS , Chennai" <>
Subject how to use .so files
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2006 05:24:28 GMT
  Here i have .so (shared library files). i cann't open it.
how can i use it.whats the usage of this.

-----Original Message-----
From: madhuvanti joshi []
Sent: Monday, July 10, 2006 10:50 AM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: ANT script fails to run when path contains '!'

Hi All,

I have a batch file through which I am calling ANT
script. Before calling ANT script, I am setting
CLASSPATH through batch file to the path containing
ANT libraries and product.

Although CLASSPATH has been set properly when I have a
'!' in the path ( e.g. C:\Program
Files\Some!Path\AntMainDir), ANT script fails with
return code 3 (on windows - path not found) with build
exception "Can't load default task list". (It does not

I want to know why it is not finding the path when it
contains '!'? (If I remove'!' from Some!Path then
everything works fine.)

Thanks in Advance.

Do You Yahoo!?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:
The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential and intended for the

named recipient(s) only. It shall not attach any liability on the originator or HCL or its

affiliates. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and

may not necessarily reflect the opinions of HCL or its affiliates. Any form of reproduction,

dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and / or publication of this

message without the prior written consent of the author of this e-mail is strictly

prohibited. If you have received this email in error please delete it and notify the sender

immediately. Before opening any mail and attachments please check them for viruses and

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message