ant-user mailing list archives

From "Subramani Muniyandi - TLS , Chennai" <Subrama...@hcl.in>
Subject RE: os identify
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2006 06:07:33 GMT
if i add <property file="${os.name}.properties"/> to my build-impl.xml, it
doesn't shows 'only execute ant script inside disc'

subbu

-----Original Message-----
From: Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de [mailto:Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de]
Sent: Tuesday, July 04, 2006 11:29 AM
To: user@ant.apache.org
Subject: AW: os identify

simplest would be
  <property file="${os.name}.properties"/>

Jan

>-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

DISCLAIMER
The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential and intended for the

named recipient(s) only. It shall not attach any liability on the originator or HCL or its

affiliates. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and

may not necessarily reflect the opinions of HCL or its affiliates. Any form of reproduction,

dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and / or publication of this

message without the prior written consent of the author of this e-mail is strictly

prohibited. If you have received this email in error please delete it and notify the sender

immediately. Before opening any mail and attachments please check them for viruses and

defect.