ant-user mailing list archives

From "Martin Gainty" <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Error using ant under cygwin like environment
Date Thu, 20 Jul 2006 20:06:41 GMT
I think he may have not exported the variable to verify..
echo $SHELL
if your shell is '/bin/bash' be sure to export all the variables (so that child processes
(ant) variable will assume the new value)

HTH,

----- Original Message -----
From: "Anderson, Rob (Global Trade)" <Rob.Anderson@nike.com>
To: "Ant Users List" <user@ant.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2006 12:25 PM
Subject: RE: Error using ant under cygwin like environment

Not sure. Ant sets up it's own classpath based on $ANT_HOME. I have
heard of people having problems when they have a classpath set in their
environment, but I am not sure if this was causing your problem. I don't
have any classpath set in my environment. Try this...

$ unset CLASSPATH
$ ant

Does it work?

-Rob A