ant-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Master, Tariq \(Abbeywood\)" <Tariq.Mas...@uk.bp.com>
Subject RE: Ear task with update="true" not updating
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2006 13:34:46 GMT
Now working.

I was pointing to the wrong dir. Then I got the "add the appxml
attribute" message. Happy again :)

My Bad.


-----Original Message-----
From: Master, Tariq (Abbeywood) [mailto:Tariq.Master@uk.bp.com] 
Sent: 27 July 2006 14:27
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Ear task with update="true" not updating

I have an ear file containing a war file.  The war file is 1 meg.
My new war file (same filename) is now 3 meg in filesize.

I have been attempting to update the ear file using:
	<ear earfile="dist/App.ear" update="true">
		<fileset dir="dist" includes="app.war"/>
	</ear>
It is not occuring though (obviously, I'm doing something wrong!).

ant -diagnostics reports:
	[ear] app.war omitted as app.war is up to date.


I have compared the new war and the old war (using winzip) and
extracting them.  They are different.

Tariq

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-unsubscribe@ant.apache.org For additional
commands, e-mail: user-help@ant.apache.org


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-unsubscribe@ant.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: user-help@ant.apache.org


Mime
View raw message