ant-user mailing list archives

From ckn...@onebox.com
Subject RE: Re: Problem choosing XSLT processer with <style> task
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 02:12:59 GMT
I'm at home now and not at work. I haven't used Ant on this computer before. I opened a Windows
command-line, switched to the Ant\bin directory and typed "ant -diagnostics" at the prompt.
The result was this:

Files\Java\jdk1.5.0_06\bin was unexpected at this time.

What have I done wrong here?
--
Charles Knell
cknell@onebox.com - email

-----Original Message-----
From:     Steve Loughran <stevel@apache.org>
Sent:     Tue, 01 Aug 2006 00:14:41 +0100
To:       Ant Users List <user@ant.apache.org>
Subject:  Re: Problem choosing XSLT processer with <style> task

cknell@onebox.com wrote:
> I'm having a problem with choosing an XSLT processor to use with the <style> task.
I have been sucessfully using Saxon on my system, but when I tried to install the build set
up on another computer, the build failed. I have installed Saxon on it and set the same environment
variables as I have on my own computer including CLASSPATH.

> When I run Ant I get an error message during the <style> task that indicates to
me that the wrong XSLT processer is being used. Specifically, Ant reports that the XSLT processor
can't recognize some instructions that are XSLT 2.0 specific.

> I have tried setting the "classpath" attribute on the <style> task, but to no avail.
Can anyone help me indentify how the second computer is mis-configured and how to get it to
use the XSLT processor I want it to use?

> Thanks.

run ant -diagnostics to see which xslt engine is being picked up.