ant-user mailing list archives

From "Chun Ji" <...@pro-unlimited.com>
Subject javac multiple packages
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2006 21:31:48 GMT

Sorry if I posted it second time, but I am still looking for a better way to solve the problem.

I am working on a project that has 10 different java packages, and these java packages have
no dependence on each other.

To compile these packages, I may create 10 targets in the build.xml and compile them one after
another, which I think it's a waste.

Or, I may put these packages in a txt file and create one target to compile all source code
together,  such as:
<target Compile ... >
     <javac srcdir="${src.dir}"
            destdir="${classes}"
            debug="${debug}"
            fork="true"
            optimize="{optimize}"
            includesfile="list.txt">
        <classpath refid="run.cp"/>
</target>

But in that case, if there is one single error in just one java file, the rest files will
not be compiled!

I am looking for a way that I can do a loop and build these packages one after another, even
there was an error, the loop continues ?

-CJ