ant-user mailing list archives

From Angus Rose <>
Subject Java task classpath problem
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2006 10:08:51 GMT

Hi All,
      I am creating a script that will build and deploy an EJB to an
instance of OC4J. SO far, so good I can deploy the EJB and all is wonderful.
I have a class[ath problem with running a client that calls this EJB, Ant
basically throws a classnotfound exception when it trys to load an instance
of oracle.j2ee.rmi.RMIInitialContextFactory as the initail context factory.
I have done everything obvious to solve this problem but to no avail. Has
anybody had any similar experiences and if so, how did they resolve them?

Sent from the Ant - Users forum at

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message