ant-user mailing list archives

From eagerbeaver <>
Subject Why am I getting 'Failed to initialise MIME mail: javax.mail.Address' ?
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2006 12:18:35 GMT

I have searched extensively for an answer to why my Ant <mail> task keeps
failing with this error. The only clue I could find was that this message
usually means that mail.jar and/or activation.jar are missing from
ANT_HOME/lib. I downloaded JAF 1.1 and Javamail 1.4 and installed all the
jars to ANT_HOME/lib. But I still get the same message when the task tries
to run! What is going on?? Any ideas?

<mail mailhost="${mailhost}" mailport="${mailport}"
subject="${buildType}.${buildId} report" tolist="${emailAll}">
<from address="${emailDes}"/>
<message> Please find attached ZIP containing the full console output and
the results of the unit tests. </message>
<fileset dir="${htmlResultDir}">
<include name="${resultsReportFile}" />
Sent from the Ant - Users forum at

To unsubscribe, e-mail: