ant-user mailing list archives

From James Adams <ja...@coldspark.com>
Subject How to filter out all exceptions from the JUnit task's test failures
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2006 18:51:49 GMT
I am running some JUnit tests through Ant's junit task, and I am hoping
to be able to filter out most of the exceptions which are currently
displayed in the failure reports.  I have set filtertrace="on", but this
appears to be the default and it makes no difference.  Essentially I
just want the first exception which caused the test failure to appear in
the report, and throw away the rest which are mostly ant or junit
exceptions.  I am using the junit task in conjunction with the
junitreport task, neither of these appear to allow much control on the
amount of exception information you get reported from a failed JUnit
test.  If anyone knows how I might go about this then thanks in advance
for the help.

--James