ant-user mailing list archives

From "Dominique Devienne" <ddevie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trying to do things the "Ant way"
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2006 22:51:24 GMT
>    <deploy environment="integ" />
>    <deploy environment="stage" basepath="${stage.basepath}" proj.wwwroot=
> "${stage.proj.wwwroot}" transfertype="${stage.transfertype}" />

The second deploy specifies basepath+proj.wwwroot+transfertype, when
it should not be necessary, just like in the first deploy above.

> <target name="deploy-all" depends="deploy-integ,deploy-stage,deploy-prod">
>    <echo>deploying all</echo>
> </target>

For the scalability issue, it's easy to have <ac:for> loop of the
value of an environments var, which would contain a comma separated
list of environements. (I think it doesn't like spaces before/after
the comma, watch out for that).

For 2 days playing with Ant, you're doing pretty well I think! ;-) --DD