ant-user mailing list archives

From "Dominique Devienne" <ddevie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: testing to see if a file contains a string
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2006 17:54:17 GMT
Use <loadfile> but with a nested <linercontains> filter, so the
property will be empty when the string is not found, which avoid
storing the whole file in the property. Then test whether the property
is empty or not with a condition. Wrap the whole thing in a macro for
convenience and expressiveness. --DD