ant-user mailing list archives

From "Dominique Devienne" <ddevie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: <modified> for refid
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2006 15:24:30 GMT
Right. All (normal) Ant types do not accept any attributes or nested
elements when refid is used. But you can almost do it using:

<fileset dir="${dir}">
  <patternset refid="the file patterns" />
  <modified />
</fileset>

Which is what I suggested yesterday. A little longer, but not that
much, and just one extra property for the dir. --DD