ant-user mailing list archives

From "Dominique Devienne" <ddevie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Setting a property based on a command-line parameter
Date Fri, 21 Jul 2006 20:33:51 GMT
The nested <equals> condition. <condition> is just a container for
nested conditions. --DD

On 7/21/06, cknell@onebox.com <cknell@onebox.com> wrote:
> <condition> is almost right, but it doesn't seem to have a means of testing the
value of a property. Of course, I may be missing something.
> --
> Charles Knell
> cknell@onebox.com - email

to see if a property is set or not.

> The Tstamp task has an offset attribute that you can use to change the date either forward
or backward.

> Hopefully that points you in the right direction.
>
> Joe Moore
> i_bugsy@yahoo.com

database and ends with a file containing a report in HTML format.

> One of the reports I have to produce comes in two flavors; daily and weekly. These are
distinguished by the lower end of the date range the SQL query will include in selecting records.
That is to say, the low end of the date range in the daily report is two days before the current
date, while the low end of the date range in the weekly report is eight days before the current
date.

> I have been looking for a means of setting the value for the low end of the date range
in Ant, triggered by passing the command line parameter -Dweek=true. Based on this (either
the parameter is set or it is not), I'd like to set a property to one or another value.

> If week=true then I'd like to set the value of start.date to the current date minus eight
days.
> If the value is not set or it is not "true", I'd like to set the value of start.date
to the current date minus two days.

> The start.date property will be passed by ora:sqlplus as a parameter to a SQL script.
I've been poking around the Ant docs for two afternoons, but while it seems like I'm almost
finding what I need, I'm coming up short.