ant-user mailing list archives

From "Anderson, Rob (Global Trade)" <Rob.Ander...@nike.com>
Subject RE: Re: Setting a property based on a command-line parameter
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2006 17:31:31 GMT
In your case, it seems that you only need to test whether or not the
property is set, and not necissarily the value. In other words, if you
want a weekly report set week=true on the command line, otherwise assume
the report should be daily by default. The easiest way to do this is...

<target name="set.date.for.weekly" if="week">
</target>

<target name="set.date.for.daily" unless="week">
</target>

-Rob A