ant-user mailing list archives

From "Anderson, Rob (Global Trade)" <Rob.Ander...@nike.com>
Subject RE: Error using ant under cygwin like environment
Date Thu, 20 Jul 2006 16:25:09 GMT
Not sure. Ant sets up it's own classpath based on $ANT_HOME. I have
heard of people having problems when they have a classpath set in their
environment, but I am not sure if this was causing your problem. I don't
have any classpath set in my environment. Try this...

$ unset CLASSPATH
$ ant

Does it work?

-Rob A