ant-user mailing list archives

From "Anderson, Rob (Global Trade)" <Rob.Ander...@nike.com>
Subject RE: Error using ant under cygwin like environment
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2006 18:37:32 GMT
This error indicates that the classpath was not set up properly, or jars
are missing from the classpath. This can happen if ANT_HOME is not set
properly. Another possibility is that you are not running the ant you
think you are. Run "which ant". What is the result? In your case, it
should be /cygdrive/d/ants/apache-ant-1.6.5/bin/ant. If so, edit the
file /cygdrive/d/ants/apache-ant-1.6.5/bin/ant, adding the following
before the last line...

echo $ant_exec_command

Run ant again and send the output.

-Rob A