ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefano Marsili <>
Subject Re: ReplaceRegExp Task and line breaks
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2006 20:36:45 GMT
I strongly doubt it's the easiest way to achieve what
you want, but you could write a script or define a
scriptdef that writes the \n (0x0A) to a property and
use it. Anyway, if you want your build to be platform
indipendent, I think ${line.separator} is still the
best choice.

Stefano Marsili

--- Alex Egg <> wrote:

> Hi,
> I think some of your message got cut off... Is there
> any way you can think
> of to specify the line break literally in the xml
> attribute?
> (Using the line.separator property works by the
> way!)
> Thanks,
> Alex

Do You Yahoo!?