ant-user mailing list archives

From "Anderson, Rob (Global Trade)" <Rob.Ander...@nike.com>
Subject RE: Ant Sql task slow
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2006 20:57:02 GMT
I just looked at the source for the sql task. Ant will read the file
line by line and execute the statements sequentially as they appear in
the file, without loading the entire file into memory. The sql task will
certainly not be as fast as a native application like sqlplus. What are
the specs of the machine that you are running this on? CPU speed,
memory?

-Rob A