ant-user mailing list archives

From madhuvanti joshi <j_madhuva...@yahoo.com>
Subject ANT script fails to run when path contains '!'
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2006 05:20:25 GMT
Hi All,

I have a batch file through which I am calling ANT
script. Before calling ANT script, I am setting
CLASSPATH through batch file to the path containing
ANT libraries and product.

Although CLASSPATH has been set properly when I have a
'!' in the path ( e.g. C:\Program
Files\Some!Path\AntMainDir), ANT script fails with
return code 3 (on windows - path not found) with build
exception "Can't load default task list". (It does not
find
org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/defaults.properties)

I want to know why it is not finding the path when it
contains '!'? (If I remove'!' from Some!Path then
everything works fine.)

Thanks in Advance.

-Madhu.