ant-user mailing list archives

From prashant...@polaris.co.in
Subject Re: pvcs - ant usage..
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2006 16:18:31 GMT
I am using ant versin 1.6, can u confirm yours..

no probs.. thanks for that infor.

"Scot P. Floess" <floess@mindspring.com>
06/27/2006 09:40 PM
Please respond to "Ant Users List"

        To:     Ant Users List <user@ant.apache.org>
        cc:     (bcc: prashanth.l/Polaris)
        Subject:        Re: pvcs - ant usage..

I just looked at the document and it seems that you can do:

<pvcs ... userid = "<your user id>"

It's been a long time since I had to use PVCS...and I never used ant
with it when I did...  Regarding the password, no clue...

Sorry I can't be more help...

--
Scot P. Floess
27 Lake Royale