ant-user mailing list archives

From Tom.Mo...@expeditors.com
Subject Cannot delete directories using wildcards
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2006 23:17:39 GMT
I'm probably missing something obvious, but I've been unable to figure out
how to delete directories using a wildcard.

So instead of this (test1/2/3 are directories):

        <delete failonerror="false" includeEmptyDirs="true">
            <fileset dir="${basedir}/test1"/>
            <fileset dir="${basedir}/test2"/>
            <fileset dir="${basedir}/test3"/>
        </delete>

I want to do this (which currently does nothing by design):

        <delete failonerror="false" includeEmptyDirs="true">
            <fileset dir="${basedir}/test*"/>
        </delete>

So how can I implement something like the above?

-Tom