ant-user mailing list archives

From Jeffrey E Care <ca...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: File Sets Based on File Attributes
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2006 19:45:10 GMT
It's not that Ant doesn't support this - it's that the JDK does not
provide a way to query or access file attributes.

The short answer is that if you want to do this you'll need to write a
custom task the uses JNI or execs a native executable to get this
information.

JEC

Jeffrey E. (Jeff) Care
carej@us.ibm.com
IBM WebSphere Application Server Development
WAS Pyxis Lead Release Engineer