ant-user mailing list archives

From <s...@emeter.com>
Subject maillogger properties?
Date Mon, 05 Jun 2006 19:56:08 GMT
Hello all,

Bear with me -- I'm relatively new at Ant:

We currently use the maillogger to send success/failure notifications to the dev team. Included
in the notification is the build log. In our case, it would be better to send the log only
for failed builds. Is it possible to determine what gets sent in the notification emails?
I would like to send an empty message with the subject populated with the successful build
notification when the build is successful; the log when the build fails.

I surfed around the web and poked around the archives of this list to no avail, but perhaps
I didn't look thoroughly enough...

Thanks a million,

Suki