ant-user mailing list archives

From "Carpentier, Nelson" <NCarpent...@icat.com>
Subject RE: <junitreport> and Weblogic
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2006 14:03:13 GMT
> There is no way you can set up a classpath and use <taskdef> to pull
them in in their own classloader is there?

Creating that weblogic-specific classpath and using it in the <taskdef>
is how I get "<servicegen>" to be a valid task...  Yet when the task is
running, it still freaks out if there's no weblogic JARs in the
ANT\lib...  Even when I use the <classpath> element defined in the
<servicegen> task itself...

- Nelz

Confidentiality Note: This message contains information that may be confidential and/or privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, you should not use, copy, disclose, distribute or take
any action based on this message. If you have received this message in error, please advise
the sender immediately by reply email and delete this message. Although ICAT Managers, LLC
scans e-mail and attachments for viruses, it does not guarantee that either are virus-free
and accepts no liability for any damage sustained as a result of viruses.  Thank you.