ant-user mailing list archives

From "Wurm, Markus" <MW...@thegoldensource.com>
Subject How to set PATH in EXEC task
Date Fri, 23 Jun 2006 13:59:59 GMT
Hi

I got a problem setting the correct PATH env in an exec task, I wrote it
like:

    <exec executable="sqlplus" description="Drop datamodel users"
newenvironment="true">

      <arg line='"sys/${sys.password}@${ORACLE_SID} as sysdba"
@${build.temp.dir}/dropusers.sql'/>

      <env key="ORACLE_HOME" path="${ORACLE_HOME}"/>

      <env key="PATH" path="${oracle.stmt.path}"/>

    </exec>

The problem is that the PATH setting is ignored and the system property
in the build machine is used instead. I even used newenvironment="true"
but it did not help; ANT always uses the PATH set on the buildserver.

How can I override it?

Thanks for any hint.

Regards

--

Markus Wurm | GoldenSource Corporation | A-4061 Pasching, Pluskaufstr. 7
| mwurm@thegoldensource.com <mailto:mwurm@thegoldensource.com>  |T: +43
7229 76656 49 | www.thegoldensource.com
<http://www.thegoldensource.com/>

confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any erroneous
transmission. If you receive this message in error, please immediately
destroy it and notify the sender. You must not, directly or indirectly,
use, disclose, distribute, or copy any part of this message if you are
not the intended recipient.