ant-user mailing list archives

From <Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de>
Subject AW: Collection of FileSets
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2006 05:34:50 GMT
Not all tasks can work with nested paths .... in prior to Ant 1.7.
With 1.7 we are introducing "ResourceCollections" which is a supertype a
most of the tasks are converted ...

[1].
So your life will become easier with a custom build of the snapshot or
with Ant 1.7 coming .... mmmh .... this summer (?).

Jan

[1]
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ant/core/trunk/docs/manual/CoreTasks/zip
.html