ant-user mailing list archives

From <Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de>
Subject AW: Cannot delete directories using wildcards
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2006 06:20:20 GMT
Just for information:
- The 'dir' attribute must be exactly one value, because it is the root for
  all files in that fileset. Therefore wildcards wont work.
- The in/exclude clause is relativ to 'dir', so wildcards work.
    test1    - file 'test1'
    test1/   - directory 'test1' and its content
    test*    - all beginning with 'test'

Jan