ant-user mailing list archives

From "Simon Chappell" <simonpeterchapp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: UNSUBSCRIBE ME PLEASE
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2006 14:25:18 GMT
I found on another mailing list the other day that when dealing with
auto-mailers, that it was very important to ensure that my email was
in text format. My email client was using HTML by default and that was
confusing the mailer. Once I changed my email format to text,
everything went smoothly.

So, try checking your outgoing message format and ensure that it's
text and not HTML or some other enhanced output.

Simon

www.simonpeter.org