ant-user mailing list archives

From <pritesh.saha...@wipro.com>
Subject RE: Ant help for c compiler
Date Wed, 28 Jun 2006 12:31:40 GMT

From: Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de [mailto:Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de]
Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2006 4:34 PM
To: user@ant.apache.org
Subject: AW: Ant help for c compiler

http://ant-contrib.sourceforge.net/cc.html

Jan

________________________________

	Von: Sayed, Irfan (Irfan) [mailto:isayed@avaya.com]
	Gesendet: Mittwoch, 28. Juni 2006 13:00
	An: user@ant.apache.org
	Betreff: Ant help for c compiler

		Hi All,

	I have been assign a task of migrating our build environment
from make file base system to ant base system. Our code base has code of
java, C and cpp.
	With Make file we are able to compile and generate the code. To
migrate I have downloaded sample makefile (see the attached
build_java.xml file). using this I am able to compile java codes ,
	but if I modify the code to (see attache modified build_c.xml
file) have C++ compile I getting weied errors. Its apparent that I
missing something, can anyone guide me to how to have C++ and C
compiled.
	Please provide a sample build file that can compile java, C and
C++ codes, also point me to a write-up that can help me ramp up on
setting up ant build environment.

	Would appreciate a quick and prompt response

	Regards
	Irfan.

of this message and any attachments.

www.wipro.com