ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: getLocation of imported target in Ant 1.6.2
Date Tue, 13 Jun 2006 03:35:58 GMT
On Mon, 12 Jun 2006, Jan Materne <> wrote:
>>I'll look into updating, but that can be a painfully long
>>process, as it would require a long certification process.
>>I don't mind writing a helper utility method that will do the
>>needful for me. Can you point me to the source code where the
>>fix was made in 1.6.5
> Where is the difference?

The difference might be that Vishal could do the later in a custom
task and achieve what he needs without updating Ant at all.

I think the relevant commit is this one
<> which - as you
can see - involves patching a couple of internal Ant classes.

You may be able to replace the ProjectHelper implementation with one
of your own in order to qualify target names.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message