ant-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Egg" <egg...@gmail.com>
Subject FixCRLF task: Does it work?
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2006 23:55:55 GMT
All,

Do any of you have experience using the FixCRLF class in the ant API?

I'm doing a concat using the Concat class and that works fine, but then I go
to set the setEol property of Concat and it doesn't seem to be doing
anything.

       Concat concat..........
        concat.setDestfile(new File(theFile));
        concat.setAppend(true);

        FixCRLF.CrLf crlf=new FixCRLF.CrLf();
        crlf.setValue("crlf");

         concat.addText(theText); //associate it to Concat

        concat.setEol(crlf);

         concat.execute();

This is doing the concat fine, but it just uses LF for line breaks!!! What
am I doing wrong, I want to set it to CRLFs.

Thanks