ant-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Egg" <egg...@gmail.com>
Subject Ant custom task and filesets
Date Wed, 07 Jun 2006 20:46:49 GMT
I have a task I wrote and I am trying to get it built into my ant setup. I
would like to run it like this...

ant -f executor.xml xml.beautify -Dxml.include=**\test.xml

Ant should resolve **\test.xml to a full path.

My target looks like this:

  <target name="xml.beautify" depends="init">

               <fileset id="file" dir="${xml.tests.dir}" includes="${
xml.include}" excludes="${xml.exclude}" />

                              <java classname="com.qualcomm.qtf.gui.Beautify
">

                              <classpath>
                                    <path refid="
the.xml.tests.base.class.path"/>
                              </classpath>

                    </java>

  </target>

Right now it's not working. i want to pass whatever files
xml.includeresolves to to my Beautify class, but I can't figure out
how to do it.