ant-user mailing list archives

From M V Chetan <chetan.v.minaj...@jpmchase.com>
Subject Re: Importing files
Date Fri, 09 Jun 2006 12:43:09 GMT

My main project build file(build.xml) is here(shot_1.jpg)

The other project file is here(shot_2.jpg),

In the second file where the javadoc doc says it depends on prepare
eclipse keeps telling me
"Target prepare doesn't exist in this project"

Actually this is just a snippet,in this case javadoc doesn't really have to
depend on prepare target since prepare is more or less a dummy target i am
using(at this moment)

Pls let me know if you find anything wrong with this and how to set it
right.

http://www.nabble.com/user-images/3022.jpg
http://www.nabble.com/user-images/3023.jpg
Sent from the Ant - Users forum at Nabble.com.