ant-user mailing list archives

From "Alexey N. Solofnenko" <A.Solofne...@mdl.com>
Subject Re: Ant tasks to encrypt or decrypt passwords from property files
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2006 20:20:26 GMT
This can be done by requiring a key store in user home. Only people that
have some special certificates, can encrypt/decrypt date (SSH style
security). The decryption can be easily done with <scriptdef>. This is a
corresponding Java code:

        SecretKeySpec skeySpec=new SecretKeySpec(readAll("key"), "AES");
        Cipher cipher=Cipher.getInstance("AES");
        cipher.init(Cipher.DECRYPT_MODE, skeySpec);

        String value=new String(cipher.doFinal(buffer), "UTF-8")

It would be trivial to write a wrapper code for ANT. buffer has to be a
byte array. I would suggest using binhex conversion.

- Alexey.