ant-user mailing list archives

From "Alexey N. Solofnenko" <A.Solofne...@mdl.com>
Subject Re: cvs add
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2006 15:59:01 GMT
I do not know why people are so fond of <cvs>&Co tasks. They are
[usually] just wrappers over native command executors. In most cases a
simple <exec> should be sufficient. I think your case qualifies as one.
Do not forget to set correct execution directory. For example:

<exec executable="cvs" directory="branches" failonerror="true">
  <arg value="add"/>
  <arg value="${version.name}"/>
</exec>

- Alexey.