ant-user mailing list archives

From Vishal Vishnoi <vvish...@bea.com>
Subject Re: AW: getLocation of imported target in Ant 1.6.2
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2006 12:25:52 GMT
I'll look into updating, but that can be a painfully long process, as it
would require a long certification process.

I don't mind writing a helper utility method that will do the needful
for me. Can you point me to the source code where the fix was made in 1.6.5

I'm thing of one workaround, which will involve the following:

Since I've to do the processing on ant files that I've in a path structure.

- I'll Iterate all the ant files in the path
- In each ant file, for each target construct a map of target to location
   - find import task in ant file and load it and update above map. If
target is already present, use projectname.targetname
   - do above step recursively. (Add some check for circular imports,
other we will go into infinite loop)

After above, for each ant file in the path, I'll have Map ( ant file
location,     Map (name of target, location of target)).

Do above seem like a workable solution?

Thanks,

--Vishal