ant-user mailing list archives

From "Scot P. Floess" <flo...@mindspring.com>
Subject Re: Implementing ant task which extends ExecTask
Date Fri, 09 Jun 2006 10:58:19 GMT
Markusin:

Well you can certainly do all the finds and string compares within ant.
In fact, you can probably  do your sql work as well from ant as well.

I'm not clear as to what isn't working.  You mention using the Exec
task...  Are you using ant to call out to the OS to find all files and
do some kind of work using shp2pgsql ?  Or, are you using ant for most
of your work (meaning finding, etc) and then taking the results and
"handing" those to shp2pgsql ?

Anyway can I get a copy of your build.xml so I might understand better?
I might not be able to help you today...but usually Saturday and Sunday
mornings are my "tinker time" at home...so I can probably devote some
time to it then...

Scot

--
Scot P. Floess