ant-user mailing list archives

From "Jeff A. Drost" <JDr...@galaxyplus.com>
Subject RE: maillogger properties?
Date Mon, 05 Jun 2006 21:04:05 GMT
Yes.  Continue to use maillogger if the build fails to send the entire
log, i.e. MailLogger.failure.notify=true,
MailLogger.success.notify=false

At the end of your target, use the <mail> task.  That way the <mail>
task will never excute if your build fails, as the build would never get
to it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Anderson, Rob (Global Trade) [mailto:Rob.Anderson@nike.com]
Sent: Monday, June 05, 2006 4:42 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: [SPAM] - RE: maillogger properties? - Email has different SMTP
TO: and MIME TO: fields in the email addresses

I don't think you can accomplish this with just the MailLogger. You
could probably setup the MailLogger to send email only if the build
fails, and then use the mail task to send an email as the last thing to
do in the build. Your assumption would be that if the build gets as far
as the mail task (and you don't get an email from the MailLogger) then
it succeeded.

-Rob A

The information transmitted may contain confidential material and is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other
use of, or taking of any action by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is
prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the information from your
system and contact the sender.