ant-user mailing list archives

From "Dominique Devienne" <ddevie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NEWBIE: Dir-attribute/script problem
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2006 19:52:53 GMT
> I have never used p.resolveFile() and am having a hard time finding
> documentation on it.  Is it Ant api or python?

Ant API. org.apache.tools.ant.Project#resolveFile(String), returns
File or String, I don't recall. --DD

>  Would you use it directly inside <script>?  Would you use it for
> the sys.path.append() calls?  If so, how?

Yes, I think. <script> binds the current project to the p variable
using BSF, so your script can very easily use this call. Lookup the
archives for p.resolveFile, and you should find examples. --DD