ant-user mailing list archives

From "Dominique Devienne" <ddevie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Implementing a loop in ANT
Date Wed, 07 Jun 2006 18:25:12 GMT
Ant-Contrib's <for> accepts any type which exposes an iterator()
method I believe, so you'd have to write a Java task or <scriptdef> to
create such an <integer-range> type.

You could also try a recursive <macro> or <antcall> (with proper
stopping condition ;-) that writes the numbers to a file, and then
<loadfile> it.

Using a little <script> to generate the series in a property would
probably be easier though. --DD