ant-user mailing list archives

From "Asensio, Rodrigo" <rodrigo.asen...@gilbarco.com>
Subject RE: cvs add
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2006 13:33:48 GMT

From: Asensio, Rodrigo [mailto:rodrigo.asensio@gilbarco.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2006 8:22 AM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: RE: cvs add

Rob, my linux has this sctructure

/usr/repository/branches/R1
			/R2
			/Rx

Branches alredy exists

If I try to add branches

		<cvs command="add branches"/>

cvs [add aborted]: there is a version in branches already

And if I try to add my subdirectory

		<cvs command="add branches/R4"/>

[cvs] cvs add: nothing known about branches/R4

If I try
		<cvs package="branches" command="add R4"/>  or
		<cvs package="branches" command="add branches/R4"/>

[cvs] cvs [add aborted]: there is a version in branches already

Im trying to follow what eclipse does. First thing that he do is add
folders, as Im doing..

Other alternative that I have is create a branch is import, but it
create a CVS branch and I don't want that.

Any clue ?

thanks