ant-user mailing list archives

From "Mary M" <kr.melbou...@gmail.com>
Subject re: Problems Compiling Using Ant
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2006 08:21:50 GMT
Dear All,

When I ran the ant command, I got the error below -

compile:
[javac] compling 1 source file to ...\WEB-INF\classes
[javac] MyBean.java:5: cannot access java.lang.Object
[javac] bad class file:
...\Java\jdk1.5.0_06\jre\lib\rt.jar<java/lang/Object.class>
[javac] class file has wrong version 49.0, should be 48.0
[javac] please remove or make sure it appears in the correct subdirectory of
the classpath
[javac] String personName;
[javac]
[javac] 1 error

I am not too sure what the problems about - I did not hard code any path in
the build file. I also try to use javac in the command line to compile the
.java file and I can get the .java to compiled...

Any one has any idea? Any information would help - I am very new to this
area.

Thank you for your help in advance.

Regards

Mary