ant-user mailing list archives

From "Sayed, Irfan \(Irfan\)" <isa...@avaya.com>
Subject Ant help for c compiler
Date Wed, 28 Jun 2006 11:00:17 GMT
Hi All,

I have been assign a task of migrating our build environment from make
file base system to ant base system. Our code base has code of java, C
and cpp.
With Make file we are able to compile and generate the code. To migrate
I have downloaded sample makefile (see the attached build_java.xml
file). using this I am able to compile java codes ,
but if I modify the code to (see attache modified build_c.xml file) have
C++ compile I getting weied errors. Its apparent that I missing
something, can anyone guide me to how to have C++ and C compiled.
Please provide a sample build file that can compile java, C and C++
codes, also point me to a write-up that can help me ramp up on setting
up ant build environment.

Would appreciate a quick and prompt response

Regards
Irfan.