ant-user mailing list archives

From Mike Grandmaison <>
Subject ant javac uses rt.jar even though it isn't in classpath
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2006 21:23:48 GMT

I am trying to compile with ant 1.6.5 using jdk150.  This jdk ships with rt.jar that contains
 a version of that I don't want to use.  I've run ant with verbose mode but it
does not show that it is using rt.jar in the javac command but when I remove the offending
class from rt.jar the error disappears.

How can I ensure that rt.jar is at the end of my classpath or make ant not see it?

Sneak preview the  all-new It's not radically different. Just radically better.