ant-user mailing list archives

From "Anderson, Rob (Global Trade)" <Rob.Ander...@nike.com>
Subject RE: maillogger properties?
Date Mon, 05 Jun 2006 20:42:19 GMT
I don't think you can accomplish this with just the MailLogger. You
could probably setup the MailLogger to send email only if the build
fails, and then use the mail task to send an email as the last thing to
do in the build. Your assumption would be that if the build gets as far
as the mail task (and you don't get an email from the MailLogger) then
it succeeded.

-Rob A