ant-user mailing list archives

From Antoine Reilles <Antoine.Reil...@loria.fr>
Subject Re: subant and memory problems
Date Mon, 05 Jun 2006 20:24:43 GMT
On Mon, Jun 05, 2006 at 10:44:27AM -0500, Dominique Devienne wrote:
> >Ok, great ! I just saw the code to the jaxb task. Indeed, it looks quite
> >easy to use the Java task for that. Thanks a lot for the pointer !
>
> Always glad to help ;-)
Wow, i tried using Java in the tom task to run the compiler:
With this new task, there is no more memory problem !

I imagine the neste Java take care of classloading and stuff.
My old task was simply calling a static function in the tom compiler,
and was then causing the load of all tom compiler classes at the ant
task level at each run of the task, while the nested Java is not.