ant-user mailing list archives

From "Venkat Kotu" <vk...@porticosys.com>
Subject v-copy across machines
Date Tue, 13 Jun 2006 14:29:20 GMT
Hi,

I have a situation that the artifacts like war and ear files need to be
copied to a different machine (other than the build machine) as part of
the build process. I am using v-copy of the Apache Commons' VFS project.

The task definition is some thing like this:

        <v-copy src="${basedir}/proj.war"

                 destfile="\\\\deploy_machine\\builds\\proj.war"

                 overwrite="true"/>

I have tried both with the forward slashes (/) as well as backward slash
(\). However the file is copied to a folder called
\deploy_machine\builds under the root.

What am I doing wrong?

Can some one suggest a method to achieve the functionality I am looking
for?

Thanks in advance,

Venkat Kotu

Portico(tm) Systems