ant-user mailing list archives

From "Vincent Massol" <>
Subject Logging output from the Java task?
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2006 15:07:47 GMT

I'm using Ant programatically in Cargo (to start J2EE containers) and I'd
like to be able to log Ant's Java task output to Cargo's logging system.

We're currently using Ant 1.5.x but I've seen that there's now an I/O
redirector in Ant 1.6.2 which may help. I've also noticed that this
redirector can accept a filtechain. Thus I was thinking about moving to Ant
1.6.3 and implementing a custom Filter Reader that would log the process's

Is that the right way to do it? Is there any easier way?

Thank you

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message