ant-user mailing list archives

From "Morten Wittrock" <mwittr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The zip task and zipfileset type
Date Sun, 28 May 2006 19:57:42 GMT
On 5/27/06, glenn opdycke-hansen <glennoph@gmail.com> wrote:
> Here is my take on your example:
>
>         <target name="zip-1">
>                 <echo>updated target for zip task</echo>
>                 <delete dir="dist"
>                         failonerror="false"/>
>                 <mkdir dir="dist"/>
>                 <zip destfile="dist/test1.zip">
>                         <fileset dir="." includes="README.html" />
>                         <zipfileset dir="scripts" prefix="bin" />
>                         <fileset dir="." includes="docs/**, lib/**"/>
>                 </zip>
>         </target>

Thanks Glenn, your example cleared one thing up for me: Using <fileset
dir="." includes="mydir/*"/> rather than <fileset dir="mydir"/> gets
me the mydir directory AND its files rather than just the files. That
was the problem I was having with fileset, causing me to use the
somewhat redundant <zipfileset dir="mydir" prefix="mydir"/>.

Thanks again.

Regards,

Morten Wittrock