ant-user mailing list archives

From "Morten Wittrock" <mwittr...@gmail.com>
Subject The zip task and zipfileset type
Date Sat, 27 May 2006 01:39:34 GMT
Hi everybody

I'd love some input on the best practice way to accomplish the
following. In the root of my project directory, I have three
directories and a file, that I'd like to bundle in a ZIP archive:

scripts/
docs/
lib/
README.html

I'd like to create a ZIP archive with the following content:

bin/ (the 'scripts' dir renamed)
docs/
lib/
README.html

Here's my current target:

<target name="zip">
    <zip destfile="test.zip">
        <zipfileset dir="." includes="README.html" fullpath="README.html"/>
        <zipfileset dir="scripts" prefix="bin"/>
        <zipfileset dir="docs" prefix="docs"/>
        <zipfileset dir="lib" prefix="lib"/>
    </zip>
</target>

It works, but I suspect that there might be a cleaner way to achieve
the same result?

Thanks in advance for any input!

Regards,

Morten Wittrock